This summarises the results of the 2011 Epica awards.
- The film Epica d’Or was won by Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam for the Heineken “Open your World” campaign (“The Entrance” and “The Date”), produced by Sonny London and directed by Fredrik Bond.
- The press Epica d’Or was won by Spillmann/Felser/Leo Burnett, Zurich for the Swiss Life, “Life’s Turns in a Sentence” campaign.
- The outdoor Epica d’Or went to Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R for the Land Rover Defender “Passport Stamps” poster.
- The interactive Epica d’Or was won by Jung von Matt Stockholm for the “Mini Getaway” operation.
- McCann Erickson, Bucharest won the integrated campaigns category with “American Rom”.
- Germany topped the country rankings with a total of 89 awards, including 15 category winners.
- Forsman & Bodenfors, Gothenburg was the most successful entrant for the second year in a row with 18 awards, including two winners.
- Y&R and Wieden+Kennedy shared top network honours, both with 5 winners from 2 countries, including one grand prix each.
- 589 companies from 48 countries participated in the awards with a total of 3,739 entries (+18.5% vs 2010).
Epica 2011 winners