Epica Award Winners 2013
In the 2013 Epica Awards there were Epica d’Or (grand prix) winners from Denmark, Namibia, Tunisia and Turkey. The most successful country was France with 75 awards.
- Network of the Year: Leo Burnett with 32 awards including 9 golds.
- Agency of the Year: Forsman & Bodenfors with 15 awards including 3 golds.
- France topped the country rankings, with 75 awards, including 17 golds.
- FILM: Danish agency &Co for its “Made From Cool” campaign for fashion brand Jack & Jones.
- PRESS: Namibian agency Advantage Y&R for the Land Rover Defender.
- OUTDOOR: Havas Worldwide Turkey for its “Music of the People” image for Açik Radio.
- INTERACTIVE: Memac Ogilvy Label Tunisia for the “Mobilizing the 12th Man” app for football club C.S. Hammam-Lif.
See below for the full lineup of gold winners.
Founded 27 years ago, Epica is the only worldwide creative award judged by journalists from the marketing and communications press.
Epica 2013 Results Epica 2013 grand prix & gold winners Epica 2013 silver & bronze winners